Short Introduction to Puma & Customer Service Number in the United States
Puma is a German multinational company that is design, manufactures and athletic & casual footwear, apparel, and related accessories. The brand has its headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany just like Adidas. It is the third-largest sportswear manufacturer in the world which was founded in 1948 after a spit with the parent company named Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. In 2018, the company has generated revenue of around $2.2 Billion.
Puma is known for providing valuable items to customers who look for quality sports products. In order to deliver the best services, the company has a separate Customer care department connected through Puma Customer Service Number. A team of experts handles all customer complaints across the United States.
Get your complaint addressed via Puma Phone Number
In today’s connected world, every brand thinks about customer-first strategies. Brands like Puma try to deliver premium experiences to its consumers by providing them additional guidance through Puma Phone Number. Though phone-based service, the customer care division addresses popular issues related to the product’s design, quality, color, size, and shape. Only a few numbers of customer complaints are more than enough to hurt the reputation of the company. Hence, the dedicated team at the Puma helpdesk is available 24/7 to assist customers in the following ways:
- Helping with Refund / Exchange services for any Puma product
- Providing Assistance in case of damaged / missing item
- Providing updates of the product status in case of online delivery
- Addressing customer with various issues related to the quality of the item
- Helping consumers during a delay in delivery (online purchase)
If you want to reach to the service department, then you can call on the official Puma Phone Number and get in touch with the representative who is assigned to address your complaint. Popular Brands like Puma always want to keep their consumers happy & satisfied. This is what actually builds the brand name in the long run. Hence, the team is available 24/7 to assist through the Puma Helpline Number in order to maintain its top-class customer service to loyal customers.
What if Puma Customer Service delivers Poor Output?
Puma Customer Service division is a team of experts who are dedicated to addressing the complaints of loyal consumers. The team resolves thousands of cases on a daily basis. But there are few cases when the representative does not deliver output as expected by the customer. There are many reasons for poor customer service from world-class brands like Puma. In most of the cases, it is because the representative is inexperienced. There can be another reason where the user was unable to explain the query properly to the representative. Instead of getting frustrated by the situation, try the following :
- Dial the Puma Phone Number again: The simplest solution to get over the problem in case of an inexperienced agent or another communication issue is by contacting the Puma Customer service department once again. The newly assigned agent/person may have more experience when you try for the second time and could address your issue with a different approach. Reach out on 1 (888) 565-7862
- Connecting via Puma Live Chat: Puma consumers can also try to connect the customer service through the official live chat option on its website. Various issues related to design, size, color, fitting, or quality of the product are addressed by the team at live chat. Generally, a Puma live chat agent is assigned to you quickly. This option is also beneficial for those people who want to skip messy phone-based conversations.
- Email Request: Customers also have the option to contact the Puma service department by sending them an email request. The company has a separate department to answer these customer inquiries via email experts. The team usually reply quickly to the complaints and take the required steps to resolve them. Official Puma email address: Customerservice@puma.com
- Ask for Help on Social Media: If you are unable to get proper solutions, then the last medium to contact the customer service is through social media. The brand is popular for helping customers through its Twitter & Facebook Accounts.
What is the Helpline Stock relationship with Puma?
Helpline Stock does not have any kind of relationship or partnership with Puma. We build tools to share the latest information related to customer service division of popular brands like Puma, Gucci, Nike, Levi’s, Adidas, Prada, Under Armour, Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Burberry, Armani, American Eagle, Louis Vuitton, Wrangler, and many other popular brands.
At Helpline Stock, we provide tips & shortcuts to help them to skip the part of a long phone-based conversation with the customer service department of popular brands. Customers also have to suffer a lot due to outdated information. Hence, we try to make our information up to date in order to make the complaint process shorter & simpler.