About Priceline.com & its Customer Service Number
Priceline.com is an online travel agency to find out discounts on purchasing airline tickets & hotel stays. The company has its headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. It was founded in 1997 by Jay S. Walker and is currently owned by Booking Holdings. The website had reached 25 Million monthly visits until February 2020.
The website company needs a quality customer service team in order to handle queries among those 25 million visitors. Therefore, the helpdesk operates through Priceline Customer Service Number to address the issues of users across the United States. The website helping department also operates through Social Media Platforms.
How Priceline Phone Number helps in Solving Issues of Website’s Visitors?
Every successful website business needs to keep the visitors happy so that they come back to the website again & again. This makes Customer Care a very important part in order to retain visitors. Priceline knows the importance of keeping the visitors satisfied through excellent service via phone, email and social media. The easiest way to get in touch with the brand is through Priceline Phone Number that helps visitors by:
- Addressing various complaints of the visitors during the Booking Process
- Helping the Customers to cancel the Reservation (if possible)
- Initiating a Refund on booking cancellation
- Providing deals & offers to new visitors
- Solving high-end bugs if happened during booking a ticket
What is do if Priceline Customer Service is not helpful?
Although, Priceline tries its best to resolve the issue of every visitor on the website. But, there can be some cases where the Priceline Customer Service is not helpful enough to take them out of their problems. This situation may arise due to inexperienced representatives. During some cases, people themselves are unable to explain the problem properly to the live agent. If you are in the same situation too, try out the following:
- Redial the Priceline Phone Number: If your issue was not resolved for the first time, then connecting the customer service through Priceline Helpline Number is the quickest method to get over poor service.
- Email the Booking brand: Another way to get your problem addressed is to send a formal email to Priceline Email Address. After some time, an email expert would reach to you and resolve your case accordingly.
- Ask Help on Social Media: In the present time, social media is another way to get your voice heard. You can register your complaint on official Twitter & Facebook accounts of the brand. You can also connect to the brand on Instagram to get to know more about deals & offers.
Helpline Stock: Our Relationship with Priceline
Helpline Stock wants its visitors to keep a note that we are not related to Priceline or any other brand mentioned on the website. Neither are we affiliated to any business mentioned on this platform. We only provide tools for American consumers to reach out to customer service quickly & efficiently. Our team also makes sure that the information on the website is correct & up to date on Helpline Stock.
You can also find the contact information of similar companies like Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapOair, Hotels.com, Carnival Cruise Line, any many more. In short, Helpline Stock helps customers to connect with big brands & companies and make the complaint process shorter.