Brief Description of Hotels.com & its Customer Service Phone Number
Hotels.com is a website for booking hotels online and through phone calls. The company was founded in 1991 as Hotel Reservations Network in Dallas, and lists over 325,000 hotels across 19,000 locations. In 2001, it was under Expedia, Inc. and changed to its original name in 2002. The website has over 54 Million in February 2020.
As the website gets daily queries & complaints of 54 million people, they are especially are handled by the team at the service center. The website’s help & assistance department can be connected easily through Hotels.com Customer Service Number to help customers across the United States. The website helpline department is also available on Social Media as well as guides the users through formal email conversations on its official email address.
How Hotels.com Phone Number helps in resolving booking problems and Queries?
A successful online brand needs to keep its visitors happy as well as completely satisfied with its regular growth. This makes Customer Care a very important part so that the website’s users return to it again & again. Hotels.com.com also knows the importance of good service to the users and helps & assists it’s them through its official phone number. Through Hotels.com Phone Number, the brand handles various booking problems and queries like:
- Registering new cases/complaints during the Booking & Cancellation Process
- Resolving high-end bugs & errors for the user
- Taking New orders from the Customers
- Assisting visitors to cancel the booking on the website
- Initiating a Refund in case of any cancelation process after booking
- Help in the recovery of User’s Password or Sign in id
Tips when Hotels.com Customer Service delivers Poor Results
Popular Companies like Hotels.com have a well-connected customer care team to take care of orders and resolve issues of visitors/users. But, there can be few instances when the Hotels.com Customer Service delivers poor performance. This can be due to an inexperienced live agent having a lack of knowledge about the case. During such case of poor performance in the service, here are some tips & tricks from Helpline Stock:
- Call on Hotels.com Phone Number once again: If you think that your query or case was not heard properly for the first time, then you are advised to contact the service team via Hotels.com Phone Number. The newly assigned agent may give a better solution to your problem.
- Contact through Hotels.com Email Address: You can also get in touch with the service team by asking help through a formal email. It is suggested only to email the hotel brand when there is no emergency.
- Asking Help on Social Media: Social media is also a great platform to connect with the customer care department of big brands & Companies. The website is popular for guiding its visitors through its official Facebook & Twitter accounts.
Helpline Stock: Are we related to Hotels.com Professionally?
No, Helpline Stock is not related to Hotels.com or any other Hotel Booking website. Neither are we affiliated nor a partner of any business. At Helpline Stock, we only provide information providing shortcuts to contact the customer service team. We also make sure that the details provided on this platform are correct as well as up to date so that our visitors don’t waste any time & frustration.
You can also find the contact information of other online booking websites including Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapOair, Priceline, Carnival Cruise Line, Booking.com, and many more. In other words, Helpline Stock helps customers to get connected to big brands & companies.