Popular Boost Mobile Customer Issues
How can I downgrade the Boost Mobile package?
What is the process to change the primary contact of my Boost Mobile account?
How to file a Dispute charge on my current Boost Mobile Bill?
Does Boost Mobile provide its services at my work address?
Is Boost Mobile available in my area?
HelplineStock: Important information About Boost Mobile Phone Number
Boost Mobile is best known for its low-cost wireless service across the United States. It has a huge customer base due to its affordable plans and services. In order to maintain this customer base, it needs a comprehensive customer service team that is completely phone-based. The users can connect to the team by dialing Boost Mobile Phone Number. The live assistant would provide you all the details and information that you need.
Why do customer call at Boost Mobile Customer Service Number?
Users often face problems on a daily basis. Most popular issues / queries are:
- Setting up a Boost Mobile Device
- Changing / Cancelling current service
- Help for purchasing a new device
- Various queries/ questions about current bill & charges
- Proper Customer Service for high end issues & other malfunctions
The Boost Mobile Customer Service Number is available for its customers from 4am to 8pm (Pacific Timing) from Monday to Friday. The service is also available on Saturday & Sunday, but the timing is 4 am to 7 pm (Pacific Timing). Customers who are using an Android device right now can connect with the live agent directly by dialing 611 on the device.
As Boost Mobile is a prepaid & budget-friendly company, it does not have any kind of extended phone service. Other big companies provide extended phone service hours. The Boost Mobile Customers have to wait for the next day in order to get their issue resolved through the Boost Mobile Helpline Number.
Services provided by Boost Mobile Customer Care Team
When you dial Boost Mobile Phone number, you would get connected to a representative who can provide you the following services:
- Starting a new service
- Explaining you different plans & services in details
- Helping you to sign up for a new plan
- Answering your queries about billing & other charges
- Assisting you with purchasing a new device
- Selling Boost Mobile SIM Card Kit (Bring Your Phone Plan)
Although, the live agents can provide you the solution to all your personal issues. But there are some issues which can’t be removed through a phone call. Some of these are:
- Broken Devices / Cell Phones
- Purchasing related accessories
- Other high end issues which may require on-site service from experts
When you are connected with the live agent, you need to provide your information in order to confirm your authority. In case, if your device is broken, then you need to get connected with the experts from another line. In such a case, your account number is very handy which you can provide to the live agent in order to get your authority confirmed. You can find your account number on your latest received phone bill.
Steps to Overcome Unsuccessful Boost Mobile Customer Service
Customer Service calls always don’t go well. There are many factors due to which the solution provided by the representative was not up to the mark. Some of those factors include poor communication, call hang up, poorly trained/ inexperienced representatives. There are many cases of unsuccessful customer service and there is no need to get frustrated in such a situation. Instead you should:
- Call back to the Boost Mobile customer care number and try to explain the issue again. This may be a bit frustrating for the second time but there is a fair chance of getting much better expert this time. You may also find that you are able to readdress the problem properly for the second time.
- Try to communicate with the Boost Mobile expert in writing. If the verbal conversation does not go well, you can try to communicate on live chat, email or social media. It is very easy to mention your points in textual form.